PrintPromotion is a non-profit organization that promotes the printing and paper converting industry by establishing a network, exchanging experience and spreading know-how.
Therefore PrintPromotion undertakes a large number of projects:
- Print Media Management Conferences around the globe with papers on the latest technologies and applications
- International basic and advanced training for specialist teachers, managers and printers
- E-learning courses teaching the bases of printing and prepress including face-to-face classroom courses - Support in the establishment of training institutions
- Encouraging reading
- Market studies further activities in cooperation with the industry
- All activities are carried out in close co-operation with the world-wide leading German manufacturers of printing and paper technology.
In addition, PrintPromotion is closely connected with drupa, the world's No 1 print media fair, and supports Messe Düsseldorf in the public relations work for this event.